- Community Worker – Dundee January 17, 2017
Vacancy – Community Worker – (28 hours p.w.)
° Do you believe in the dignity, resilience and potential of all people in
° Do you want to be a part in helping Dundee do all it can to achieve
fairness across the city?
Interested then click here for details!
- Poverty Truth Commission Report 2012 July 11, 2016 Poverty Truth Commission Report (One Year On) April 2012.
Have read and see what success the PTC in Scotland have achieved Poverty Truth Commission Report 2012.
- Two for Tea? February 18, 2016 As part of Transformation Team’s Ageing Well Programme; ladies from Colston Milton’s Keep Fit learn some dance moves to provide a back drop for the filming of a music video for Milton Art Project. Most participants are aged over 60, including the singer and his band. We look forward to seeing the final video and ...
- Gather, Celebrate and Share with us on October 17 September 28, 2015
Come and join us for the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty at George Square, Glasgow on October 17th, 12-1pm. We will gather to hear from people experiencing poverty, we will celebrate courage and resillience, and we will share commitments to action to eradicate poverty.
Together, with Bridging the Gap and ATD Fourth World, we ...
- In Wi’ The Mix – A report on Tackling Sectarianism Together May 4, 2015 A report on Tackling Sectarianism together: at the heart of this work are the local people who have committed an incredible amount of time and energy.
Click here to read the report
- Beyond Foodbanks? Growing a Food Justice Movement 2015 Conference Outputs April 16, 2015 On 28th February 2015 Faith in Community Scotland, the Church of Scotland and the Centre for Human Ecology held a conference in the Pearce Institute, Govan, addressing food justice issues in Scotland today. In the sections below you will find outputs from the conference including videos of speakers, conference documents, social media feeds and responses ...
- The issues & views of people using drop in projects, food & services April 1, 2015 Dundee Drop In (DDI) services
& the University of Dundee presents: –
The issues & views of people using drop in projects, which provide food & access to other services.
Tuesday 23rd June, 2015
1:10pm start & 4.00pm finish
The Steeple Church: Nethergate
106 people across drop in projects provided their views to help shape change for the future.
The research reflects ...
- Submission to the Smith Commission November 4, 2014 FiCS welcomes the opportunity to make a submission to the Smith Commission. As an anti-poverty organisation, it is limiting its comments to those steps which it believes can most effectively tackle poverty and inequality. Its comments arise out of the broad work of the organisation in many of Scotland’s very poorest communities and, in particular, the ...
- Big Lottery Fund invests in prison throughcare work July 24, 2014
Big Lottery Fund invests in prison throughcare work
Faith in Community (Scotland) is delighted to announce that it has been awarded £901,471 from the Big Lottery Fund to develop its Faith in Throughcare programme, which will support people returning from short-term prison sentences.
This considerable investment will, over the next five years, enable people like Mark to ...