Please answer the following questions to help you decide whether or not you can apply to FiSCAF:
1. Are you a locally based faith group?
2. Are you tackling a particular aspect of poverty in your community?
3. Is your work inspired by, and rooted in, faith?
4. Do you plan to plan to encourage the widest possible participation through your work
If you can answer yes to questions 1 – 4, carry on:
5. Do you have a signed and dated constitution?
6. Do you have a bank account?
7. Are you a charity registered in Scotland?
8. Are you able to spend any grant awarded by FiSCAF within 9 months of the date of award?
If you can answer yes to questions 5 – 8, you can apply to FiSCAF.